Warning: Last items in stock!
PARKER TUBING BENDER DESCRIPTION:
Parker (Model HB632)
For 3/8” – 2” (10-50mm) tubing and 3/8 to 1 1/2 IPS
The Parker Model HB632 Tube Bender is a hydraulically operated bender for bending annealed steel and stainless steel tubing from 3/8” O.D. through 2” O.D. It is operated by means of a separate power source producing 10,000 psi hydraulic pressure. It can be operated without bolting to a table or bench if no mandrels are required, making it an excellent unit to move about and use at the point where the tubing installation is being made. It can also be attached to a table and used with mandrels.
PARKER TUBING BENDER SPECS:
1) Min. tube size 3/8”
2) Max. tube size 2”
3) Min. bend radius 1 1/8”
4) Max. bend radius 12” (special order)
5) Max. tube bend 180°
6) Weight — 170 lbs. (77.1 kg) without accessories
7) Minimum tube wall thickness (% of O.D.) 4% with mandrel, 7% without mandrel
8) The HB632 is capable of bending 1/2” O.D. and under fully annealed steel and
stainless steel tubing with no limit on tube wall thickness
9) The HB632 is capable of bending SOFT aluminum and copper tubing with no
limit on wall thickness.
10) For HARD copper, ALLOY STEEL, and HIGH STRENGTH aluminum, use the
tabulations shown for stainless steel
No customer comments for the moment.